Half A Decade Dance
So I'm clearing my hardrive so as to make this piece of comp run faster because its stupidly slow and SLOW!!Must be my secret porn stash.hurhur.Damn!I mean the music takes up alot of space but then i found that the pictures were also taking up space so i decided to clear it and its brought back so many long forgetten buried in my mind.
The Better times...haha..=)
The Schooling Time 2005.
Ah,the after school hanging out.My dorky-Geeky Years.I still am.
My spastic hour.HAHAHA!
ahhhhh..My Favourite picture.
I rarely get to shoot with this gay right here and this got to be the only most presentable yet candidly spastic shot.Wan The Emo-gay.haha

Good Old Days

The crew.Rawrr

This was probably my best seconds.

Damn,this looks gay but I like the shot.I look cool.hurhur
This picture probably is the most ironic one.

I look Japanese.

Pure idoit-ism

say cheese.

Ahh.My Band,Probably the best Line-up to be dated.
Oh,and the people who have made my life a living hell this past 5 years.In a good way that is.Presenting the partners in crime.

Wan edited this and I swear I got nothing to do with it.

Gg and Ayu "The Painters"
Theres many more pictures but this are pictures probably sums up my past 5 years.=)