Saturday, July 01, 2006

Unknown Ceine. Girl

Yesterday outing was different.It was left on a low note.

Gg treated me to the movies as she said is my birthday gift.Superman returns was good but i wasn't really concentrating still I have to learn from the some parts of the storyline.People move on.

The low note part was before the movie,I saw this girl.She was uber cute and looked like eurasian.G had a closer look while getting popcorn and noticed she had brown eyes and siad she wasn't cute when up close but changed her opinion later on.the bad part she wasn't in the same movie hall as us but I was hoping I would see her after the movie and that was to be the last.I was keeping my eyes peel to catch another glimpse of her but luck wasn't on my side and fate ran out.Had I manage to see her...I'd..

I left alone since G met Alex and went to Esplanade.

In the Mrt,however,I saw her again!!She was in another Cabin.This time she was alone instead of with 2 of her other friends.She was reading a novel and as she flicked flowing her hair to see whether she had arrived at her destination,I caught glimpse of her glittering eyes .As she continued reading,she smile to herself.I was at the crossroad.It was now or never and making it worst was this was my first time asking a girl.I eventually went up to her and talk to her and getting to know her name and getting her no.She soon dropped of at novena.

How I wished that last paragraph happened..unknown ceine girl.