Friday, March 17, 2006

the freaking week stinks.I stuck at home through most of it.The fact that my mum is on leave ruin my chance to enjoy.Always asking me to go out with her which she knows i'm going to reject.I don't like to go out i with mum.She offers to buy me clothes,shoes and all but because in the car she would wine bout how miserable her marraige with my dad is and its fuck up enough.She make it sound as if her life is so fucking miserable and mine isn't.I have my problems,you don't see me fucking sighing to get sympathy.

Its fucking hard that im the only child.That i have to hear you and dad fighting over dumb fuck shit stuff.I told u i tried talking to him and he just didn't understand.Your fucking ass know-all friends make me look like i'm ignorant.Who in the right mind doesn't want a family.A happy one of cousre but when yours is a broken up family for the past 13-14 years and both parties who won't compromise,whats the point in salvaging a loss cause.

This is what happens when too opposite religion eg:chinese and malay get married.Racial disagreement,commitment and hatred makes it worst.The chinese converting into islam and having to not drink alchohol,consume pork ir lard and pray.I mean after being a chinese for most of your life and suddenly getting accustom to such "rules" is hard.I don entirely blame my dad.He was a chinese for most of his life untill he married my mum and convert so its hard to get used to the muslim life but he needs to know,he made a promise and live up to it. bending it once in a while is ok ( for me..flex people ) since he wasn't born a muslim.

This is one the reason to the fights.many more but i shall not state.As for the fights.Its beyond my control.As for the divorce my mother claims to want so much,go ahead,ur fucktard lawyer can draft watver divorce papers.As for who i may want to stay with after the divorce.Custody of me.I will decide.Not fucking law or judge is goin to decide for me.