Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Life is retardingling fun

Life is "Retardingly Fun"

Its already freaking stressing enough that I have to go take my 'O' levels this year with every fucking teacher repeating the same old phrase."The gap between 'O' and 'N' is very different..If u got a 3 for ur 'N',your getting a C6 in 'O'.

The phrase as gotten kind of old. You god damn idiots are suppose to be supporting us,not freaking demoralizing us .What" reverse psychology"?It isn't fucking helping.

I come back to an empty house with no one.Well,I don't blame anyone because they have jobs.Though it may help that someone is at home but I've gotten used to coming back to an empty house since Primary 3 so when someone is at home,its very uncomfortable.

Mums paranoia is getting on my nerves.She creeping me out with her wierd childish guesses on why i've been quiet in the house.Does she expect me to crank my guitar amp to the max and shred some shit to prove i'm Okay.As much as I appreciate her care,its very irriatating but i just have to accept that paranoia is every mums weakness.