HELLOWEEN......I spend it 4 great companion at Escape Theme parks....I'm too loazy to write out what happen .There is a saying,A picture has astory to tell..so here it is.

What the hell is ayu doin??

THe Pretty Grave Diggers....moveaside Taker!

Me and Ayu behind the Ferris Wheel.Cool pIc.I pay the Whack who took this pic A million.Good Skills.WHO took it?

Watches on oblivious to the Skeleton Hanging beside us!

Moments Before "THE FALL" and "Haunted MASION"

Force to fake a smile....HOW FAKE IS THAT..!

Wheel of fortune was finding for a replacement for Vanna White..and they found a winner..Ladies and gentlement,introducing 16 year old Siti Hidayu!..

From left right:Emo ass,Ass Grabber Wan,Oblivious to ass Grabber Gg and Unpatient ayu.

Finalist for Hotti-ween...who will win it?

The Halloweeneers....


ayu,gg and Kaklin

A "Scary" but Fun "HALLOWEEN" comes to an End!
we had funeven before the rides....What more Can i say but thank you!